Thursday, September 9, 2010

Counting

Doing is so much harder than learning! Aaah!

It was all good and well making plans and setting timelines and setting deliverables and making action-plans, but when it comes down to the actual work, its just damn scary!

I spent 5hours counting stock today, asking the poor nurses running around doing their daily duties, "whats the name of this" and "this is a catheter right?". Sadly, I had to leave early at 12 for an interview so when 11:30 struck and I hadn't got half way with the counting,I decided to abandon the effort and head home.

Oh well...I guess theres tomorrow.

One positive though, at least tomorrow I'll know what I'm up against!

Sigh...


Oh yes, and I went to Beluga today! But the sushi is just not the same without you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this post. I love getting feedback from readers!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this post. I love getting feedback from readers!

Quantcast