Thursday, December 2, 2010

Engineer Joke of the Week!

Hot Nerd Guy...Working for you? No?

Engineering Pick-up Lines

  • I won't stop bugging you until I get the address of your home page. Cringe!
  • You fascinate me more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
  • Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you. Ouch, this one is wrong on so many levels
  • My love for you is like a concave up function because it is always increasing.
  • Let's convert our potential energy to kinetic energy.
  • Wanna come back to my room? ...and see my 1000 Mhz Pentium VII?
  • How about you and I go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
  • You and I would add up better than a Riemann sum.
  • You're sweeter than glucose. Chemical Engineering Scum!
  • We're as compatible as two similar Power Macintoshes.
  • Why don't we measure the coefficient of static friction between you and me? They mean DYNAMIC FRICTION I'm sure!
  • Wanna see the programs in my HP-48GX?
  • Your body has the nicest arc length I've ever seen.
  • Isn't your e-mail address beautifulgirl@mydreams.com
  • You're hotter than a bunsen burner set to full power! Sigh, poor engineer boys...You gotta love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this post. I love getting feedback from readers!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this post. I love getting feedback from readers!

Quantcast