Sunday, October 16, 2011

New EngineerChic Site!


Hey There Awesome Readers!

I know I've been quits scarce recently, but the I hav been working on an awesome surprise!

Engineer Chic has a new website! I've been thinking about getting my own site for a while and leaving my blogger.com days behind me, so here it is!

The URL is EngineerChic.me



For now, you will still be able to visit the old site, but once I finish setting up the new one, readers will be automatically redirected.

You will now be able to get new Engineer-Chic posts mailed to your inbox,
leave and reply to comments, and a whole lot more!
Please let me know what you think! I'm still ironing out all the bugs and adding additional pages/ content so check back in a week or two.

Happy Reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this post. I love getting feedback from readers!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this post. I love getting feedback from readers!

Quantcast