Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Food food food


I made a huge dish of Bread and Butter pudding today! With home-made custard...It was just ridiculously big! I had to send a whole lot home with a friend, 6 people ate from it, and there is still enough for two portions!

It was delicious though, I must admit! And now I'm making a huge roasted veggie pasta, which is in the oven as I type...wait..oh no!

...well, I'd forgotten about the pasta on the stove, and well, lets just say its not exactly aldante!
Haha. the veggies are still smelling wonderful in their balsamic vinegar and honey marinate!

I haven't had a decent, home-cooked, healthy meal in ages, and am so excited for this one. Soggy pasta or not, I will not be deterred! Well, wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this post. I love getting feedback from readers!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this post. I love getting feedback from readers!

Quantcast