Saturday, February 5, 2011

Africa on the Blog

I have very exciting news! I have started to blog for an amazing and incredibly awesome consortium of bloggers: Africa on the Blog-the Voice of Africa from all over the world.


This diverse group of bloggers has graciously allowed me an outlet for my deep and profound love for my country and continent: Africa. 

As a fellow blogger, Naomi says in her post Dream Destinations in South Africa: Ah Africa, whats to do but LOVE YOU?

African trees silhouetted in the sunset

Since I have recently relocated from the beautiful, cosmopolitan city of Cape Town to the rural yet divinely stunning settlement of Steelpoort, I have been astounded by the breathtaking, untouched stillness of Africa! It has inspired me! See my first post: I am African .So please everyone, check out the site! Looking forward to your emails and comment (which I absolutely love receiving)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this post. I love getting feedback from readers!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this post. I love getting feedback from readers!

Quantcast