Saturday, February 5, 2011

They Made me Do It!

So I happened to stumble upon UCT Engineering Faculty's newsletter and lo and behold, what do I see? Me!
I had heard that a picture from the EWB Cookout last year had made it into the newsletter, but was quite surprised to see myself and a colleague POINTING at some high-efficiency stoves! 

How CHEESY!?!


So since my embarrassment is already all over the web, let me take this opportunity to say this: they made me do it! It's true, the photographer thought it would be a good idea if we pointed at the stoves for the picture. I still love you M.H., but really? Notice how my face is very strategically hidden by my hair?

Well, at least we go a mention on page 8! Next year, let aim for page 5 at least EWB! 

But still very happy and proud that my AWESOME project got a mention!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this post. I love getting feedback from readers!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this post. I love getting feedback from readers!

Quantcast