Monday, May 2, 2011

Architecture after Apartheid: Remembrance and Forgetting


Okay I know what you're all gonna say so I admit, I am officially the laziest blogger on the net! But in my defense I am freakishly busy right now (but seriously-what's new?). And FOR ONCE the topic of my other blog lines up with this one (why didn't I think of this sooner?)...

...So....

Take a look at my latest blog post on

Do I get brownie points for 'recycling' posts? Just look how sustainable I am!

But in other news, I have successfully just finished the mountain of work I've been buried under for weeks! From tomorrow the audit begins and the real fun starts! Can you think of anything as much fun as an audit? Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this post. I love getting feedback from readers!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this post. I love getting feedback from readers!

Quantcast