Saturday, July 31, 2010

Memoirs of a Psycho Flash Drive!

I met Rhea at the start of this year, in fact, I was with her mother at the time. Weird, I know but thats how things work out sometimes... I knew she'd had bad luck with flashes before, but I thought I'd be better than that. So I convinced her to give me a go.

She took to me quickly, we were inseparable, I mean I was her life, you know? Sure, we had a few break-ups, she left me in the labs a couple of times, but for some reason, she kept coming back to find me. I thought we had a really good thing going, i was literally tied to her handbag! But then I had to go and mess it up...

A few weeks ago, just before her big final report, she lost me on her way to Durban. Yeah, yeah, I know it was stupid but she's one faithful girl: she didn't even have a backup! When she found me a few days later, gosh she was relieved! I couldn't believe I got away with that one..but things had already started going south...

She listened to her friends advice and backed me up, I guess she had to, she was really counting on me. And its a good thing she did coz the very next day, the file that her project was on was corrupted! I couldn't explain it. I really tried, you know, but just couldn't get it open! I felt like half a flash...

But Rhea, she'd so patient you know? She forgave me again, gave me a last chance. She handed in her project just fine, no complaints...but some things are just too good to last. She forgot me in her jeans pocket and I went through the wash today. I know I deserved it, had to come clean some time, but it still really hurt! How could she do that? Aren't I important to her anymore?

Needless to say, I'm still alive. Guess she can't get rid of me that easy ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this post. I love getting feedback from readers!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this post. I love getting feedback from readers!

Quantcast